BREAKING: Fire Guts Popular Abuja Hotel

BREAKING: Fire Guts Popular Abuja Hotel

The New Standard Hotel in Mpape, Abuja, experienced a devastating fire incident on Sunday, resulting in the destruction of valuable property worth millions of naira.

One Mummy, Ifeanyi, who claimed to have witnessed the fire incident, told journalists that the fire broke out in the early hours of the morning after a loud explosion originated from the club area.

According to Daily Trust, a resident living nearby, Papa Abdul, speculated that the explosion might have been caused by a malfunctioning freezer compressor. Interestingly, the sound did not originate from the room where the freezer was located, but rather from the club itself.

“We can’t leave this place like this. Leaving it unattended would result in further losses. We must manage this situation and ensure the well-being of our guests and the future of our business,” the owner of the hotel reportedly says.

Recommended For You

About the Author: Gists9ja

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *